Welcome





keywords authorized service center for whirlpool ifb lg Samsung washing machine refrigerator microwave oven customer care  Hi,  I'm Muthu.
Having worked in few MNCs in Service Department for many years, I've been running my own service center for washing Machine, Refrigerators and Microwave Oven.

I'm there here to clarify (or at least answer) your doubts regarding the above three products.Let us discuss anything about these products like..

Which Washing Machine I should go for?
Can I dispose off my 20 yrs old washing machine or to retain it?
How to get rid off from this defrosting head-ache in the fridge?
How to stop my washing machine who walks literally in the floor?
Is it Worth retaining my old costlier Microwave oven?

Apart from the above serious issues, there is nothing wrong to have fun  by discussing things like..

Techniques to be followed to replace my washing machine with my husband (or wife..)
Can I use my washing machine's top to beat cloth and wash( அடித்துத் துவைத்தல்   in Tamil) to save electricity or when power is not there?
How to avoid my kids stealing ice/ cool drinks from fridge?
How to stop people running away from my tastier microwave recipies?
Tips like.. I always use my microwave to hide snacks for kids.. because no one can suspect since we don't use the microwave.

Also new innovative technical ideas.. like..
I've made a rust free aluminium bottom for my washing machine which was costing only this much..(Or costed more but worth..)
Children,youngsters, senior citizens, Home Makers.. All are Welcome..

Home Makers..!
We Expect a lot from you.. like..
I've made a home made fabric softener..
Hide the scratches in the fridge by sticking these kind of stickers.

Totally It's a space for
                                  Learning..
                                  Questioning
                                  Discussion..
                                  Doubt Clarification..
                                  Fun... and
                                  New Ideas..

But one Condition... The discussions should contain washing machine or refrigerator or Microwave Oven

Let us Start our Happy jouney...

-Muthu